Pengaruh Pengaruh Projec Based Learning (PJBL) dengan Menggunakan Media Lingkungan Hidup pada Materi Ekosistem Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif dan Hasil Belajar Kognitif Kelas X SMAN 1 Sungai Betung

  • Yovina Nia Anggelisa IKIP Budi Utomo
Keywords: PJBL, creative thinking, learning outcomes, ecosystems

Abstract

The 21st century demands that humans think creatively in creating new solutions, new discoveries, able to work in groups to solve a problem, and create a learning model and interactive media that can be used as a learning tool, resulting in products. This study aims to determine the effect of the learning model on creative thinking skills and student learning outcomes. The learning model used and applied with interactive media is PjBL (Project Based Learning). This research is quasi-experimental research (quasi-experimental) where the subjects in this study were students of class X-Mia 1 as an experimental class with a total of 35 people and class X-Mia 2 as a control group with a total of 35 people. The instruments used were the validation sheet and the pretest-posttest questions. The results of data analysis showed (1) the normality test using the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test showed a significant value for pre-treatment data of 0.545> 0.05, post-treatment data of 0.172> 0.05, pre-control data of 0.883> 0.05, and data post-treatment of 0.235> 0.05, with a significance level greater than 5% (p value> 0.05), (2) the results of the Two Way Anova test using the Tests of Between-subjects Effects show a model significance value of 0.000 <0.05. It is also known that the value of the Fount in the homogeneity test is greater than Ftable (5.967> 2.650) with a significant value of 0.001 <0.05. Based on the results of this analysis, it can be concluded that the influence of the PjBL model with environmental media on ecosystem material on creative thinking skills and cognitive learning outcomes of students with a percentage of 71.9%, and the remaining 28.1% is influenced by other factors not examined.

Published
2020-11-22
How to Cite
Anggelisa, Y. (2020). Pengaruh Pengaruh Projec Based Learning (PJBL) dengan Menggunakan Media Lingkungan Hidup pada Materi Ekosistem Terhadap Kemampuan Berpikir Kreatif dan Hasil Belajar Kognitif Kelas X SMAN 1 Sungai Betung. Prosiding Seminar Nasional IKIP Budi Utomo, 1(01). https://doi.org/10.33503/prosiding.v1i01.921
Abstract viewed = 2 times