Relationship of Physical Fitness Level to Student Achievement Junior High School PGRI 08 Malang

  • Rian Ari Ramayandi IKIP Budi Utomo
  • Rubbi Kurniawan IKIP Budi Utomo
  • Budijanto Budijanto IKIP Budi Utomo
Keywords: Physical Fitness, Learning Achievement

Abstract

Physical fitness and learning achievement is something that can not be separated, so it is necessary to do research to find out how far the relationship between the level of physical freshness to learning achievement. The test instrument uses the Indonesian physical fitness test which consists of five Tests, including the 50m running test, pull up test, sit up test, upright jump test, 1000m running test for men and 800m for women, while achievement data is taken from student Report Card values. The selected research subjects were seventh grade students of SMP PGRI 08 Malang as many as 15 people. The results showed that there is a significant relationship between the level of physical freshness with learning achievement with a coefficient (r2) obtained at 0.418 which means that physical freshness contributes 41.8% to student achievement, and the remaining 58.2% is influenced by other factors.

References

Adi, Banu Styo. 2010. Skripsi Meningkatkan Kebugaran Jasmani Anak SD Melalui Latihan Kebugaran. 2010.

Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta : PT Rineka Cipta

Fatmawati, Erma Yulia. 2012. skripsi Peran Kebugaran Jasmani Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Pada Siswa Mts Muhammadiyah 04 Blagung Kabupaten Boyolali Tahun Pelajaran 2011/2012. Universitas Sebelas Maret.

Fikri, Azizil. 2018. Studi Tantang Tingkat Kesegaran Jasmani Mahasiswa Penjaskes STKIP-PGRI Lubuklinggau. Jurnal Gelanggang Olahraga. Vol. 1. No. 2

Hermawan, Iwan. 2019. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan (Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan Mixed Method). Hidayatul Quran Kuningan

Nasution, Singkot. 2017. Variabel Penelitian. Jurnal Tarbiyah. Vol. 1

Pernama, Rahmat. 2016. Skripsi Penguasaan Rangkaian Tes Kebugaran Jasmani Indonesia (TKJI) Melalui Diskusi dan Simulasi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Tasikmalaya

Rosyid, Zaiful, dkk. 2019. Prestasi Belajar. Batu. Literasi Nusantara

Setiyawan. 2017. Visi Pendidikan jasmani dan olahraga. Jurnal Ilmiah Penjas Vol. 3. No. 1

Sudjana. 2005. Metoda Statiska. Bandung : Taristo

Sugiyono. 2019. Metode Penelitian Kuantiatif. Bandung : Alfabeta

Suharjana. 2013. Kebugaran Jasmani. Yogyakarta : Jogja Global Media

Yusuf, A Muri. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & Penelitian Gabungan. Jakarta. Kencana

Published
2022-12-26
How to Cite
Ramayandi, R., Kurniawan, R., & Budijanto, B. (2022). Relationship of Physical Fitness Level to Student Achievement Junior High School PGRI 08 Malang. PROSIDING SEMINAR NASIONAL PENDIDIKAN JASMANI DAN KEOLAHRAGAAN, 1(1), 138-144. https://doi.org/10.33503/prosiding_penjas_pjkribu.v1i1.2240
Abstract viewed = 396 times
PDF downloaded = 285 times