The authors who will submit his/her writings to ALFABETA: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pembelajarannya must follow the rules of writing articles here:
- Articles will be sent to ALFABETA: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pembelajarannya is a article that had never been published to other journal and author of the original work (not the result of action of plagiarism).
- The articleis a research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews on linguistics, literature, and their teaching.
- The article consisted of the title, the author's name accompanied by name, address of the institution or agency affiliate and email correspondence, abstract, introduction, research methods, results and discussion, conclusions, and references.
- References can be sourced from various references, such as textbooks, textbooks that are summarized by the editors, book translations, thesis/theses/dissertations, journals, proceedings, and newspapers. Bibliography written by following the style of the onsite the American Psychology Association (APA Style), as listed in the journal template. Featured articles that have more than 50% of references of the journal.
- Articles are written using Microsoft Word (. doc,. docx) on A4 size paper with the following style onsite ALFABETA: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, dan Pembelajarannya.
- The article is typed using Times New Roman font single spacing in the form of one