Analysis Of Needs For Development Of Basketball Curriculum Age Group 9-12 Years

  • Tria Muhamad Aris IKIP Budi Utomo Malang
  • Ali Mu’arifuddin IKIP Budi Utomo Malang
Keywords: Needs Analysis, Curriculum Development, Basketball, Age Group 9-12 Years

Abstract

The method used in this research is quantitative descriptive. The instrument used for data collection used a questionnaire with research subjects; basketball coaches, basketball players, basketball referees and sports teachers in East Java. The results of this study showed 54% stated that there was a basketball curriculum for the 9-12 year age group issued by the Indonesian Basketball Association (PERBASI) while the remaining 46% stated that there was no curriculum issued by Perbasi. While the most surprising result was that 92% of the subjects could not show evidence of a basketball curriculum. Based on these data, it can be concluded that the existence of a basketball curriculum is still a big question mark, so it is necessary to develop a basketball curriculum that can become literature for coaches, players or sports practitioners in Indonesia.

References

Adi, S., & Soenyoto, T. (2020). Sport Specific Class Analysis And Urgency dan martabat bangsa. JP.JOK (Jurnal Pendidikan Jasmani, Olahraga Dan Kesehatan), 3(10), 192–200. http://ejurnal.budiutomomalang.ac.id/index.php/jpjok/article/view/790

Agustin, D., & Sulistyarto, S. (2017). Analisis Kondisi Fisik Atlet Floorball Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Jurnal Kesehatan Olahraga, 5(2), 29–36. https://jurnalmahasiswa.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jurnal-kesehatan-olahraga/article/view/25129

Ahmadi, N. (2007). Permainan Bola Basket. In Era Intermedi. Era Intermedi.

Aris, T. M., & Ali, M. (2020). Pengembangan Buku Ajar Bola Basket Untuk Mahasiswa. 05(02), 62–69. http://journal.upgris.ac.id/index.php/jendelaolahraga/article/view/6131/pdf

Candra, O., Dupri, D., & Irshanty, N. P. (2020). Analysis Conditions Basketball Referee Riau (AWABRI). Jp.Jok (Jurnal Pendidikan Jasmani, Olahraga Dan Kesehatan), 3(2), 126–140. https://doi.org/10.33503/jp.jok.v3i2.783

Fatchiyaturrofi’ah, D. (2012). Dr. Olahraga Mengajari Teknik Bermain Basket (TIM EDITOR BP (ed.)). PT BALAI PUSTAKA PERSERO.

Hamalik, O. (2017). Manajemen Pengembangan Kurikulum. In PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Harsono. (2015). Kepelatihan Olahraga. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Harsuki, H., & Elias, S. (2003). Perkembangan Olahraga Terkini. Cakrawala Pendidikan, 449.

International Basketball Federation (FIBA). (2018). Official Basketball Rules 2018. October, 98. http://www.fiba.basketball/documents/official-basketball-rules.pdf

Liat, S. R. Lou. (2013). Perancangan Buku Pedoman Olahraga Basket untuk Anak Usia 6-14 Tahun. Jurnal Desain Komunikasi Visual Adiwarna, 1(2), 1–11. http://publication.petra.ac.id/index.php/dkv/article/view/624

Putro, B. N., Kurniawan, A., & Fudin, M. S. (2018). Pengembangan Buku Pedoman Man To Man Defense Bola Basket Untuk Pelatih. JOURNAL SPORT AREA. https://doi.org/10.25299/sportarea.2018.vol3(2).2326

SISDIKNAS. (2003). Undang-undang RI No.20 tahun 2003.tentang sistem pendidikan nasional. Nuansa Aulia.

Sugiyono. (2010). Sugiyono Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R D. In Alfabeta (pp. 13–61).

Sukmadinata, N. S. (2010). Pengembangan KurikulumTeori dan Praktek. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Wibowo, K., & Hidayatullah, M. F. (2017). Evaluasi Pembinaan Prestasi Olahraga Bola Basket di Kabupaten Magetan. Media Ilmu Keolahragaan Indonesia, 1(1), 39–48. https://doi.org/10.15294/miki.v7i1.9520

Published
2020-11-12
How to Cite
Aris, T., & Mu’arifuddin, A. (2020). Analysis Of Needs For Development Of Basketball Curriculum Age Group 9-12 Years. Jp.Jok (Jurnal Pendidikan Jasmani, Olahraga Dan Kesehatan), 4(1), 109-116. https://doi.org/10.33503/jp.jok.v4i1.1127
Abstract viewed = 45 times
pdf downloaded = 37 times